Same-Day Private STD Testing
All of our testing labs have gotten the CLIA certification for accuracy, the highest standard in the industry. We guarantee a uncomplicated and straightforward testing process. Test with us for the best economically priced STD testing in the 89103 area.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal guideline we follow that keeps your information private. Hospitals in the area use the same labs that we do, so you can be sure that our STD tests are safe and reliable. We take credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you have plenty of payment options.
To find a lab near you, enter your zip code on our website and in a few seconds, you will see a list of all our sites. We designed our test process to give you the maximum healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit us. Our labs test for many diseases, not just STDs so you do not have to worry about your reason for the visit being known by others.
STI Morbidity Data for Las Vegas, Nevada
The federal government accumulates data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of Nevada in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start protecting yourself against the spread of STDs.
- At the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 in Nevada were HIV-positive.
- Of the women living in Nevada with HIV, 23.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
- The number of new HIV diagnoses in Nevada in 2010 that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national number.
- Of the men living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010, 77.6% got it from male-to-male sex.
- 8,390 people were reported to have HIV in Nevada in 2010.
Specialists in your neighborhood use our labs to test for various infections so you can trust the test results you receive from STDcheck.com.