Same-Day STD Testing
We guarantee a straightforward and easy testing process. Our test locations are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) guidelines. We provide the best STD testing in 89109 at prices that nobody can beat.
Cancel your testing prior to visiting any of our testing centers and get your money back 1-2 days later. Keep up with the lingo used about STDs and testing with the glossary of terminology that we have on our site. Why test for a couple of STDs when you can test for all of the most common STDs at one time?
STDcheck.com will make your result easy to download and read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones. We do not report your test results to your health insurance company. Results are usually emailed as soon as they are ready.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Las Vegas, Nevada
Knowing your STD status is vital to staying healthy, so get tested often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDS in Nevada and Las Vegas.
- 430 people reported to have Syphilis in the state of Nevada in 2011.
- The number of gonorrhea infections reported is 2,000 in the year 2011.
- 422 of the 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV in Nevada from 2008 to 2011 were Hispanic/Latino.
- 1,608 black people were living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 in Nevada were HIV-positive.
Most people infected with STDs are completely unaware that they are and spread them unknowingly. Testing for common STDs, including HIV-1 and HIV-2, helps prevent the spread of these diseases. We believe that in order to protect yourself and your partner, you should receive annual tests at one of our local Nevada testing centers near you. Testing for STDs is important for residents of Nevada, especially for those who are sexually active.