Local Private STD Testing
By having a nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority, we can to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in all of Las Vegas and the entire state of Nevada. If your Las Vegas STD test results are positive, you will have the option of receiving a specialist referral. We don't utilize any STD testing that requires anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample.
Our conveniently located testing locations are located all around Las Vegas. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, use our test recommendation tool. You can call us to get a status update when you're waiting for your tests results.
Your zip code is the key to finding a test location close to you on our website. Because out laboratories alsoscreen for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted infections, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. We designed our system to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Our system is consumer-friendly.
Las Vegas, Nevada Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be certain of your sexual health. The Las Vegas area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and data.
- 34.9% of all new HIV diagnoses that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in Nevada in 2010.
- Nevada reported 65.4 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- There were 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV in the state of Nevada between 2008 and 2011.
- Nevada received almost $3.6 million from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS funding in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 3,557 white people were living with HIV in Nevada.
STDcheck.com has STI tests starting from $24 including tests for minors without parental approval.