Rapid Private STD testing Centers
For confidentiality reasons, all purchases appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Because we consider hepatitis A testing paramount, we include it with our test panel. Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we don't ask questions.
It doesn't matter if you know what specific STD tests you need to take because our test recommendation tool will tell you. We take pride in the conveniently located testing centers we have throughout Las Vegas. Call us while you're waiting for your test results to get a status update anytime, day or night.
For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive correct results. What makes STDcheck.com differentfrom other Las Vegas STD testing services is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test looks for syphilis in the blood.
STI Statistics for Las Vegas, Nevada
Being sure of your STD status is vital to staying healthy, so get tested often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDS in Nevada and Las Vegas.
- 74.2% of women living with HIV at the end of 2010 in Nevada got it heterosexually.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 1,423 people were diagnosed with HIV in Clark County.
- Nevada does not participate in sterile syringe exchange programs.
- A total of 10,031 people have been reported to have HIV/AIDS in the state of Nevada since 2013.
- The number of gonorrhea infections reported is 2,000 in the year 2011.
You will be glad you got tested in Nevada with STDcheck.com. It is necessary that you protect yourself and your partner from getting any type of STD. It is never too late to get tested.