Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription antibiotics at the discretion of our Las Vegas, Nevada doctors. Get referred to a specialist in Las Vegas, Nevada if you test positive for an STD. Our STD testing centers will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs.
We use the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are safe.Testing at our labs is always carried out under the supervision of a physician for your safety. Take advantage of the resources we offer, such as our blog Exposed, to keep control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service.
You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our laboratories, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the testing system ourselves. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also conduct tests for other non-STD related infections. We created our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Las Vegas, Nevada
An STD test in Las Vegas is the only way to get certainty about your STD status. STD rates in Nevada have increased tremendously over the past few years.
- 34.9% of all new HIV diagnoses that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in Nevada in 2010.
- 8,390 people were reported to have HIV in Nevada in 2010.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Nevada in 2010 was 7.9 times that of white women.
- Nevada ranked 12th in the nation for new syphilis cases per 100,000 people in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 in Nevada were HIV-positive.
STDcheck.com abides by all federal, state and local laws governing medical testing including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.