Same-Day STD Testing
When you test with us, you will go through a thoroughly analyzed and approved testing process. Nevada STD testing is simple and convenient when you have 4,000 nationwide testing locations to choose from, including many throughout Las Vegas. Take an STD test the same day you purchase it with our 89128 STD testing.
Learn the phrases typically used about STDs, testing, and treatment with the glossary of STD terms on our website. Your money is returned within 1-2 days if you need to cancel your testing as long as it is before you stop by our testing location. Our tests for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the most frequently occurring STDs- can be taken indiviudally or as a comprehensive package.
Test results are dispatched to you via email message. Results can be read on your smartphones, PCs or tablets. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurance company.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas STD testing is the only way to learn what your STD status is with reliability. In Nevada, STDs are passed on fast and in very high numbers.
- At the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 in Nevada were HIV-positive.
- In 2010, there were 833 people living with an HIV diagnosis in Washoe County.
- Nevada received almost $3.6 million from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS funding in 2010.
- Nevada reported 244 new AIDS diagnoses in 2010.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 41.4% of surveyed adults aged 18-64 reported ever testing for HIV in their lifetime.
Many common sexually transmitted diseases do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know that you are STD free. Living in Nevada makes it crucial that you get tested regularly.