Confidential STD Testing
With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Las Vegas, Nevada, we provide the fastest way to test and get treated for STDs. We don't require any uncomfortable procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done. Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if your STD test is positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Las Vegas, Nevada.
We do not leave out any of the most common STDs from the STD tests that we provide, so you'll be tested for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. The glossary of STD terminology helps you keep up with STD lingo. If you cancel your testing before stopping by any of our testing locations, we will refund your money within 1-2 days.
Testing for syphilis in 89102 is quick with our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. No other testing company has more sophisticated yet uncomplicated, Las Vegas STD testing.
Las Vegas, Nevada Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
In Nevada, STDs are passed on fast and in very high numbers. Las Vegas STD testing is the only way to find out what your STD status is with reliability.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 41.4% of surveyed adults aged 18-64 reported ever testing for HIV in their lifetime.
- In state and federal prisons in Nevada, 1 out of every 100 inmates was HIV- or AIDS-positive in 2010.
- 430 people reported to have Syphilis in the state of Nevada in 2011.
- In 2010, there were 5,700 people living with HIV in Clark County.
- Nevada received almost $3.6 million from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS funding in 2010.
Chlamydia is the most transmitted STD in United Statesand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is crucial that you get tested for all STDs annually.