Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our lab techs do not need additional paperwork when you arrive at the test center. Visiting a physician's office for 89030 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service. You will be through with your test in 5 minutes or less.
Enjoy simple refunds in 1 to 2 days if you have to cancel your testing before you go to any of our test centers. HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis are all included in our comprehensive testing for the most common STDs. Use the glossary of STD terminology on our website to inform yourself about STD lingo.
Our system is consumer friendly - it was built to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. It is really easy to find a center close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs also tests for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted diseases so your reason for being there will remain a secret.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Las Vegas, Nevada
Every year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Nevada with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Las Vegas. Take charge of your sexual health by educating yourself about STDs today.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Nevada in 2010 was 7.9 times that of white women.
- In 2010, there were 833 people living with an HIV diagnosis in Washoe County.
- Nevada reported 65.4 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- In 2010, there were 5,700 people living with HIV in Clark County.
- There were 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV in the state of Nevada between 2008 and 2011.
You will be glad you got tested in Nevada with STDcheck.com. It is imperative that you protect yourself and your partner from contracting any type of STD. It is never too late to get tested.