Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. You don't need to be examined by a doctor to test for STDs in the 89104 area using our service. We promise rapid test because you will not need to complete additional paperwork when you visit the test center.
We employ a staff of trained counselors who are always on standby to answer your STD questions. 128-bit encryption is the industry standard and what we use to secure our checkout process. With the reviews and testimonials left by clients on our site, you get real opinions about our service.
You can download and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly. STDcheck.com never alerts your health insurance provider of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records.
STD Infections Data for Las Vegas, Nevada
The Las Vegas area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics. Unless you test for STDs, you cannot be sure of your sexual health.
- Nevada ranked 28th among the 50 states and outlying areas for new AIDS diagnoses in 2010.
- Nevada ranked 32nd in the nation for chlamydia cases in 2010.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in Nevada was 2.8 times that of white men in 2010.
- Of the men living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010, 77.6% got it from male-to-male sex.
- Nevada reported 4.9 cases of syphilis for every 100,000 people in 2010.
We believe that in order to protect yourself and your partner, you should receive annual tests at one of our local Nevada testing centers close to you. Testing for common sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV-1 and HIV-2, helps prevent the spread of these diseases. Testing for STDs is necessary for residents of Nevada, especially for those who are sexually active. Most people infected with STDs are unaware that they are and spread them without knowing.