Local STD Testing Centers
Our competitors wish they could beat our pricing for STD tests in 88011, but they can't. Our local STD testing laboratories throughout the US are CLIA-certified so you know your results are precise and guaranteed. You will be able to complete our simple testing process in 5 minutes or less and be on your way.
128 encryption means payment is always secure. Check the website for genuine client testimonials and reviews. Any of our trained counselors can speak with you any time to answer your STD questions.
Start your STD testing quickly by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our testing centers test for a multitude of infections so no one will know why you are there. We designed our testing procedure to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence.
STI Statistics for Las Cruces, New Mexico
Getting an STD in New Mexico is a real threat. All Las Cruces residents need to test for STDs regularly to stay in control of their sexual health.
- 74% of HIV-positive men in New Mexico contracted the virus from male-to-male sexual contact.
- New Mexico's death rates due to HIV from 2008-2010, is almost as much as the national rate.
- Hispanic women living in New Mexico are 1.1 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white females.
- The rate of black males living with HIV is 2.8 times more than white males.
- By 2010, 37 states in the United States have criminal statutes on HIV transmission, unfortunately, New Mexico was not one of them.
Some STDs, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be completely cured, they can only be managed by specialists and it is very essential to get diagnosed as soon as possible.