Local Same-Day STD Testing
We have over 4,000 test sites nationwide, including in the 88011 area of Las Cruces, New Mexico. Our testing process has been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. If you need STD testing in the 88011 area, choose any of our local testing centers for testing today.
24/7 counselors mean you can have your STD questions answered anytime, day or night. Use the customer reviews and testimonials on our site to hear feedback about our service. You'll always get to take advantage of a secure payment process with 128-encryption.
Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is essential, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to test for both infections together. STDcheck.com tests for common sexually transmitted infections in 88011 using the most sophisticated Las Cruces STD testing methods available. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA_approved.
STI Statistics for Las Cruces, New Mexico
The health department of New Mexico and the federal government gather data every year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Las Cruces. By getting educated, you help stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases by defending yourself against them.
- The rate of black women living with reported HIV in Ohio was 12 times that of white women in 2010.
- New Mexico has the 4th highest rate of chlamydia infections in the U.S. in 2010.
- Injection drug use accounted for 7.9% of male HIV transmission in 2010.
- Black women residing in New Mexico are 6.7 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women.
- 74% of HIV-positive men in New Mexico contracted the virus from male-to-male sexual contact.
Sexually transmitted diseases threaten the lives of everyone in New Mexico, without regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background. Protect yourself with prophylactics so you do not become another statistic. There is a very high risk that you might catch an STD in your lifetime.