Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We know that it is difficult deciding to test for STDs so we have streamlined the testing process for you. Our competitive prices mean you get the ultimate value for your STD testing in 88011. STDcheck.com guarantees results from our CLIA-certified testing locations throughout the country.
There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for Las Cruces STD testing. While you're waiting for your STD test results, you are able to give our health specialists a call and get a status update. If you are not sure what STDs you need to take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you.
We test for common STIs in 88011 using the most sophisticated Las Cruces STD testing methods available. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA-approved / cleared. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is crucial, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to look for both infections together.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Las Cruces, New Mexico
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Las Cruces area regarding sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission. Periodic STD testing is the most important part of being in control of your sexual health.
- The estimated percentage of AIDS diagnoses in New Mexico in 2011 from women was 21.5%.
- There were almost 150 new cases of HIV reported in New Mexico in 2011.
- The percentage of people in 2010 who have ever received an HIV test in New Mexico fell below the national average.
- New Mexico ranked 30th out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- In New Mexico, 69.8% of HIV diagnoses in women are from heterosexual contact.
It is estimated that as many as 25% of all sexually active people in Las Cruces have an STD. Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not get tested. Many people in New Mexico are not aware of the fact they are infected with an STD.