Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Your privacy is essential so we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly card statement. Our comprehensive test panel includes Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, unlike our competitors. We guarantee your satisfaction by eliminating all unnecessary and awkward questions.
We have separate tests for the most common STDs- syphilis, Hepatitis A, B, & C, oral and/or genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and HIV- or a comprehensive panel that tests for all of them. You'll never have to wonder what STD terms mean if you use the glossary of terminology we keep on our website. We'll give you a refund if you have to cancel your STD testing at any time prior to visiting one of our testing centers.
All tests we offer are approved by the Food and Drug Administration including the Syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test. STDcheck.com offers the most advanced Las Cruces STD testing available. We have the most advanced urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 88011.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Las Cruces, New Mexico
Las Cruces STD testing is the only way to find out if you are STD-free. New Mexico STD rates are gradually increasing every year.
- In New Mexico, 69.8% of HIV diagnoses in women are from heterosexual contact.
- The state of New Mexico residents that were diagnosed with HIV in a late stage.
- New Mexico Asian estimated rate of AIDS diagnoses exceeded the national rate in 2011.
- Black women residing in New Mexico are 6.7 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women.
- The rate of HIV infection in New Mexico is almost 7 times higher for black women than white women.
We ensure your confidentiality and safety and ensure that all of our tests are FDA-approved. New Mexico STD testing is a smart thing to do. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing.