Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country make it painless to get tested for STDs in Largo, Florida. Our online STD testing service is the best option for same-day STD testing in 33770. Our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process to ensure the results are correct.
Our test procedures were developed under the management of physicians, so you know they're safe. Deciding to test at our labs means you are getting the same test offered by hospitals and healthcare professionals. Our blog is designed to be a resource for factual information and articles on the latest STD issues.
To find a test center near you, enter your zip code on our website and in a few seconds, you will see a list of all our sites. We designed our test process to give you the maximum healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit us. Our labs test for many conditions, not just STDs so you do not have to worry about your reason for the visit being known by others.
Largo, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases a yearly report with infection rates and other STD data for the Largo area. If you do not test for STDs, you cannot be positive whether you have a sexually transmitted diseases.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- 1,375 syphilis infections were reported in Florida in 2012.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has warned that rates of STIs in the 33770 area may be on the rise, get tested today.