Local Same-Day STD Testing
Every one of our labs are CLIA-certified. Get the best value for 78041 STD testing with our competitively priced testing packages. We have uncomplicated our testing process for your convenience.
Get informed about advancements in STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed. Get the same STD testing that you'd receive at a hospital or doctor's office, but in the privacy of one of our testing centers. Have your testing monitored by health care professional every time you test with us.
STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurance company or place them on permanent medical records. We send test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones. Results are dispatched by email when ready.
STD information for: Laredo, Texas
The Laredo area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and data. Unless you test for STDs, you cannot be sure of your sexual health.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever one of your sexual partners. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit some STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to slowing their spread. Get tested for STDs regularly.