Local HIV Testing Centers
Our nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority makes it possible for us to provide the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in LANSING, Michigan. We keep the testing process streamlined by offering tests that require a small blood or urine sample. Find out how to get treatment for an STD quickly with a specialist referral from one of our physicians in LANSING, Michigan.
Use one of the many payment options we give you- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to pay for your STD testing. Have your STD tests processed by the same labs trusted by local hospitals. Rest easy knowing that your personal information is kept safe by our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy mandates.
Our labs test for so many conditions that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit. Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby test centers. Our system was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer.
LANSING, Michigan Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection numbers, transmission methods, and other statistics for the LANSING area in an annual report. Take control of your sexual well being with regular STD testing.
- The rate of Hispanic females with HIV was 5 times that of White females in Michigan in 2010.
- In 2012, Michigan reported 12,770 cases of gonorrhea infections.
- In 2012, 67 residents died of stage 3 (AIDS) infections in Michigan.
- The rate of Hispanic males with HIV infection in Michigan was 2.2 times the rate of White males in 2010.
- Total number of Michigan residents with HIV in 2011 was 14,537
We promise you will be satisfied 100% or we will refund your cost if you choose not to go through with the STD test.