Convenient STD Testing
Many of our 4,000 testing centers are in the Lansing, Illinois area. Use the same-day STD testing we offer at all of our 60438 locations to take control of your sexual health. You can trust your results from STDcheck.com because our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists.
We use the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are reliable.Testing at our labs is always carried out under the management of a physician for your safety. Take advantage of the resources we offer, such as our blog Exposed, to maintain control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service.
As a rule, we never alert your health insurance provider to your test results. We make sure your test results can be downloaded and read on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We make sure you get all test results by email.
STD Information for Lansing, Illinois
The health department of Illinois and the federal government publish the statistics they collect about Lansing STD and HIV infection rates and methods in yearly reports. Use the information available about how STDs are transmitted to protect yourself.
- Illinois is ranked 6th among the 50 states for reported AIDS cases
- HIV was the sixth leading cause of death in Illinois in 1998 for people age 25 to 44.
- 1,721 men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- The highest number of positive Illinois residents in 2011 classified themselves as multiple races.
- Illinois ranked 8th highest among the 50 states in cumulative reported AIDS cases.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are lifelong. Get tested for STDs frequently to prevent the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. 1 out of every 2 Illinois adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime.