Same-Day Local STD Testing
Certain diseases can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our Lansdale, Pennsylvania physicians. Choose the simplest testing option: our STD tests that detect sexually transmitted diseases with a small blood or urine sample. You can begin treatment for STDs quickly with a healthcare provider referral from one of our physicians in Lansdale, Pennsylvania.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule safeguards your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we follow it. Our labs are accessible to local hospitals. We accept many forms of payment, making it easy to buy STD testing.
In the 19446 area, no one has a more sophisticated STD testing than STDcheck.com. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA-approved / cleared. Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is quick with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel.
STD Infections Rate for Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Take control of your sexual well being with regular STD screening. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other data for the Lansdale area in a yearly report.
- As of 2011, there were almost 31,500 people living in Pennsylvania with a positive HIV diagnosis.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S. for gonorrhea infections.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
- 2,626 of the 9,085 HIV-positive women in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
The worst thing you can do is to keep having unprotected sex. With over 19 million Americans testing positive for sexually transmitted diseases, it is easy to get infected.