Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our doctors can help you get the fastest treatment possible for your STDs by writing prescriptions in Lansdale, Pennsylvania. When you decide to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample. If your test results are positive and you need to begin treatment in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, our physicians may be able to offer a specialist referral.
We use hospital-grade STD tests in our labs so you never have to wonder whether our testing is worth it. Our blog, Exposed, is a valuable resource for articles about STD testing and advances. All of our testing is supervised by a healthcare professional to maintain the high-quality of our method.
Results will not be reported to health insurance providers or added to your permanent medical records. All test results can be read on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Your test results will be emailed quickly.
STD Information for Lansdale, Pennsylvania
The Pennsylvania health department and the federal government put together facts and figures about STD infections and transmission methods in Lansdale every single year.
Don't ignore the truth about sexually transmitted diseases- get informed.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- The state of Pennsylvania was 23rd in the country for syphilis infections in 2010.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
When it comes to STDs in Pennsylvania, prevention is vital. Most STDs can be gotten more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself. Studies show that 1 out of every 4 adults in Lansdale have been positively diagnosed with an STD.