Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our test centers are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. We provide the best STD testing in 19446 at prices that none of our competitors can beat. We guarantee a straightforward and easy testing process.
Use the test recommendation tool on our website for suggestions about what STD tests you should take. Choose to take your STD testing at an of the test locations we have conveniently located throughout Lansdale. We make sure health specialists are available any time, day or night in case you want a status update while you're waiting for your STD test results.
In the 19446 area, we have the most sophisticated Lansdale STD testing available. The gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and STDcheck.com tests for both infections using our test panel. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the "gold standard" in the industry.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Lansdale, Pennsylvania
The Lansdale area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with sexually transmitted disease data. Frequent STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual health.
- The highest risk behavior for contracting HIV in Pennsylvania among men in 2010 was male-to-male sexual contact.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- 22.7% of all HIV-positive PA men in 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
Getting your STD test through STDcheck.com is as simple as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, now or anytime.