Confidential STD Testing
For your privacy, we list your purchases as FPK Services in your financial statement.
Our tests are set up so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer at the lab. We consider hepatitis A test important for maintaining sexual health, so we include it in our test panel.
Our blog is full of valuable and interesting articles about STDs. Your testing will always be done under the supervision of a physician at our labs. Because we offer the same STD tests as hospitals and clinics, you never have to sacrifice your privacy to get accurate results.
You can always access your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. You can trust on us to safeguard your confidentiality by never reporting your test results to your health insurance provider or placing it on your permanent medical records. We will email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test.
Langhorne, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Frequent STD testing is the key to staying in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Langhorne area regarding sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission.
- The HIV rate for the over 55 age group in PA was 177 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- 2,626 of the 9,085 HIV-positive women in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
- 9,988 white Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit many STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to stopping their spread. Get tested for STDs frequently. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with.