Confidential Online STD Testing
All STDcheck.com's testing labs are CLIA-certified to provide certain test results. Our testing process is simple because we want to ensure your experience with us is wonderful. We offer the biggest value in STD testing in 43130 with our affordable pricing.
Learn the lingo typically used in reference to STDs, testing, and treatment with the glossary of STD terminology on our website. Our tests for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the most frequently occurring STDs- can be taken indiviudally or as a comprehensive package. Your money is refunded within 1-2 days if you decide to cancel your testing as long as it is before you stop by our testing center.
Our labs test for so many diseases that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit. Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby test centers. Our testing process was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer.
Lancaster, Ohio STD Data
Use the information available about how sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted to protect yourself.
The health department of Ohio and the federal government publish the facts and figures they collect about Lancaster STD and HIV infection rates and methods in yearly reports.
- In 2012, 15-24 year-old White females made up 5% of Ohio population, they accounted for 20% of chlamydia infections.
- In 2010, Ohio was 13th out of 50 states for syphilis infections.
- In 2012, 44% of chlamydia infections diagnosed in Ohio occurred in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinati) Counties.
- 1,400 gonorrhea infections were reported in Lucas County, Ohio in 2012.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
STDcheck.com offers same-day STD testing in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Lancaster, Ohio 43130.