Local STD Testing Centers
If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Lancaster, Ohio may be able to provide a specialist referral so you can begin treatment. Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time having a physical. If you test positive for an STD in Lancaster, Ohio, our physiciansmay be able to help by prescribing antibiotics.
If you have concerns about STD testing, just ask- we have counselors available 24/7. Online payment is protected by 128-bit encryption. The reviews and testimonials on our site are from past customers.
We do not report your test results to your health insurer. Results are usually emailed as soon as they are ready. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to download and read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Lancaster, Ohio
The first step toward protecting yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases is getting informed. The federal government and the Lancaster Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose facts and figures about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Lancaster.
- 379 cases of syphilis infections were reported in 2012 by females in Ohio.
- 74% of all reported chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year olds.
- In 2011, Cuyahoga County, Ohio reported 10,304 chlamydia infections.
- 25-29 year olds reported the 2nd highest number of syphilis diagnosis in Ohio in 2012 with 201 infections.
- City of Cincinnati, Ohio reported 437 syphilis infections in 2012, the highest in the state.
Get tested routinely to ensure that you are STD-free. Your health should be your first priority.