Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Pop into any of our test sites and in 5 minutes or less you are done We do not need extra paperwork when you test for STDs with us. Our 43130 test centers don't need a doctor exam for you to test for STDs.
We want you to be armed with knowledge about STD testing and therapy, so we created a glossary of terminology on our website. Get tested for STDs with our truly comprehensive testing that screens for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. We have the simplest refund process: simply cancel your testing without going to our testing center and receive your money back within 24 to 48 hours.
We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we screen for many other conditions, not just STDs. We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we designed them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience. Get moving by searching for nearby test centers on our website today.
Lancaster, Ohio STI Rate
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of a yearly report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection rates and other statistics. Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests often.
- 16,552 cases of gonorrhea infections were reported in Ohio in 2012.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Cuyahoga County in Ohio in 2011 was 804.92 per 100,000 residents.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Ohio was 462.0 per 100,000 residents in 2012.
- 150 out of 426 reported primary and secondary syphilis infections in Ohio in 2012 were by Whites.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic women living with an HIV diagnosis in Ohio was 6 times that of white women.
Not practicing safe sex is very dangerous and could expose you to potentially deadly conditions like HIV, you should always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.