Same-Day Online STD Testing
If your Lancaster STD test results are positive, you can receive a specialist referral. We don't utilize any STD testing that requires anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample. By having a nationwide panel of physicians with prescription writing authority, we are able to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Lancaster and the entire state of Ohio.
Check out the reviews on our site to get an idea of what our customers think of our service. Our skilled counselors are available 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Our payment process is safeguarded and secure.
Looking for the high quality Lancaster STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is easy as our system makes testing quick. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests screens for syphilis in the blood. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 24-48 hours.
Lancaster, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
To be certain of what your STD status is, you must take an STD test in Lancaster. In Ohio, the number of STD infections is increasing each single year.
- In 2010, 32% of new HIV diagnoses in Ohio were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic women living with an HIV diagnosis in Ohio was 6 times that of white women.
- Blacks in Ohio reported 244 cases of primary and secondary syphilis infections in 2012.
- 379 cases of syphilis infections were reported in 2012 by females in Ohio.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
Sexually transmitted infections, especially chlamydia have been spiking among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.