Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 43130 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital. Whether you are taking our 10-test STD panep or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. No additional paperwork is needed once you have completed your order.
Simply cancel your testing without visiting our testing locations to get your money back. Check out the STD glossary on our site to get a breakdown of the terms we use to discuss STD testing and treatment. We offer truly comprehensive testing for STDs at our Lancaster labs, where you can get tested for all of the most common STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We look for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Nobody has a more sophisticated Lancaster STD testing than STDcheck.com. The CDC says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are twin-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together.
Lancaster, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Reduce your risk of getting a sexually transmitted disease by getting the facts about how they are spread. Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Ohio each year about STD infections and rates in Lancaster.
- 73% of all chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were females.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
- In 2012, Hamilton County reported the most syphilis infections in Ohio with 436.
- Blacks in Ohio reported 244 cases of primary and secondary syphilis infections in 2012.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Cuyahoga County in Ohio in 2011 was 804.92 per 100,000 residents.
All tests for STIs offered by STDcheck.com are approved by the Food and Drug Administration, unlike other STD testing services.