Online STD Testing Service
Our testing locations are CLIA certified. All of our 43130 STD tests are economically priced. Our testing method is simple.
If you have STD questions, call our counselors 24/7 for answers. Our checkout process is always secure. Clients leave reviews and testimonials on our website that you can read.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the gold standard for syphilis testing in the 43130 area. We have the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel that looks for both diseases in urine at the same time, this ensures that you do not miss these common infections when you take your STD test. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Lancaster STD testing available today.
Lancaster, Ohio STI Data
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Lancaster from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of Ohio health department. If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are taking a chance with your sexual health and your safety.
- 74% of all reported chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year olds.
- Blacks in Ohio reported the highest number of gonorrhea infections for 2012 - 9,161.
- In 2012, Black females aged 15-24, made up 1% of Ohio population but reported 25% of chlamydia infections, 7 times higher than other races.
- The rate of Black women living with reported HIV in Ohio was 12 times that of white women in 2010.
- As of May 5, 2013, 16,552 cases of gonorrhea were diagnosed in Ohio.
The thing about waiting to get STD testing is that other things come up and you forget, meanwhile you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.