Local STD Testing Centers
Relax, our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic experts Our 43130 testing centers offer fast testing. For the best Lancaster STD testing, choose any of our 4,000 nationwide locations in your area.
We have so many conveniently located test centers in Lancaster. Talk to any of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results. We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what tests you need.
The best way to begin the testing is to enter your zip code into a search box on our website, you will get a complete list of our labs in your area. Our test locations screen for so many diseases that no one will know why you are there. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit our test centers.
STI Morbidity Data for Lancaster, Ohio
The only certain way to learn your STD status is with an STD test. Lancaster STD infection rates and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- In 2012, Hamilton County, Ohio had the highest rate of chlamydia infections, 4610 per 100,000 residents.
- 767 cases of syphilis infection were reported by males in Ohio in 2012.
- Blacks in Ohio reported 244 cases of primary and secondary syphilis infections in 2012.
- In 2012, Hamilton County reported the most syphilis infections in Ohio with 436.
- In 2010, almost 78% of men with a new HIV diagnosis got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be get Lancaster STD testing. Sexually transmitted diseases pose a danger to everyone in Ohio, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. At least 25% adults with an STD don't know they have the disease.