Convenient STD Testing
We cherish your privacy and will not ask awkward questions now or at the lab. We list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement to guarantee your privacy. No other testing company tests for hepatitis A as part of their complete test panel.
Get your money back if you need to cancel your testing prior to visiting a testing center. When you decide to test with us, you are ensuring that you'll be tested for all common STDs, not just a few. Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terms that we have on our website.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 1-2 days. When it comes to testing for STDs in the Lancaster area, no other testing service does it better.
Lancaster, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Get informed now if you want to defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of Ohio is reported every year with infection categories and communicability rates for Lancaster.
- In 2010, Ohio was #9 in the country for gonorrhea infections.
- 1,400 gonorrhea infections were reported in Lucas County, Ohio in 2012.
- Blacks in Ohio reported the highest number of gonorrhea infections for 2012 - 9,161.
- In 2011, Cuyahoga County, Ohio reported 10,304 chlamydia infections.
- 379 cases of syphilis infections were reported in 2012 by females in Ohio.
Whatever your opinion about sexually transmitted infections, the worst thing you can do is refuse to get testing for them, that will be a mistake.