Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
No embarrassing questions to answer when you test with us. On your monthly statement, your charges will appear as FPK Services. No other online STD test specialist includes Hepatitis A in their comprehensive 10 test panel.
Online payment is secured by 128-bit encryption. If you have concerns about STD testing, just ask- we have counselors available 24/7. The reviews and testimonials on our site are from past clients.
At STDcheck.com, we offer the most advanced Lancaster STD testing available. All STD tests we offer are approved by the Food and Drug Administration including the Syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test. We have the most sophisticated urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 43130.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Lancaster, Ohio
The Lancaster area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD rates. Periodic STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual health.
- In 2010, Ohio ranked 18th for chlamydia infections in the United States.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Ohio was 462.0 per 100,000 residents in 2012.
- 74% of all reported chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year olds.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Cuyahoga County in Ohio in 2011 was 804.92 per 100,000 residents.
- 379 cases of syphilis infections were reported in 2012 by females in Ohio.
Only STDcheck.com can promise HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with test results in 1-2 days, because we are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.