Confidential STD Testing
Same-day testing makes it easy to purchase testing and visit a testing center in 43130 without delay. You can have absolute confidence in our testing process because it has been vetted by diagnostic experts. Out of 4,000 testing centers throughout the country, many are located in Lancaster with more throughout the state of Ohio.
Use the information we post on our blog, Exposed, to stay up-to-date about everything STD-related. With physician- managed testing, you are always safe. You are able to get tested privately with the same tests used by hospitals at any of our testing centers.
To find a testing center in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website. We are sure you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our laboratories test for many non-STD related conditions so nobody will know why you are there.
Lancaster, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Lancaster STD infection rates are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. Get tested regularly to do your part to slow the spread of STDs.
- Blacks in Ohio reported the highest number of gonorrhea infections for 2012 - 9,161.
- In Wood County, Ohio, 472 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in 2012.
- 426 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were reported in Ohio in 2012.
- The rate of chlamydia infections among 20-24 year olds in 2011 in Cuyahoga County, Ohio was 4,554 for every 100,000 residents.
- The rate of Black women living with reported HIV in Ohio was 12 times that of white women in 2010.
15-24 year-olds are most vulnerable to STD infections - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.