Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Take control of your sexual health by using our same-day STD testing in the 93534 area. 4,000 nationwide locations and plenty of testing center locations in Lancaster mean more options for California STD testing. We offer thoroughly analyzed testing process to ensure accurate results.
Our test locations are conveniently located in Lancaster. Use our handy test recommendation tool to figure out what testing is right for you. While you're waiting for your results, you can call us at any time for a status update.
You will get your test results via email message. Your test results are available for your PCs, tablets or smartphones. We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Lancaster, California
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STDs in Lancaster each year. Taking an STD test is the only way to learn for sure whether you have an STD.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
All tests for STIs offered by STDcheck.com are approved / cleared by the FDA, unlike other STD testing providers.