Rapid STD Testing
We make sure you are comfortable throughout the process by not asking embarrassing questions. Buy your STD testing today and we will list your charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
Our exclusive all-inclusive 10-test panel includes hepatitis A.
A licensed doctor will always monitor your testing process for your safety. By checking our blog, Exposed, you gain access to the latest information about STD quesitons and answers. Our labs use identical testing as what hospitals and doctors do.
Our laboratories test for many other infections so no one will suspect why you are there. Finding a test center close to you is very fast by entering your zip code on our website. We provide a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves.
Lancaster, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Put your sexual well being first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission. Thanks to the federal government and the California department of health, data is available about Lancaster STD infection rates.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
At STDcheck.com, we do everything possible to protect your privacy when you test through any of our local testing centers.