Local STD Testing Centers
In our quest to minimize the steps necessary to complete testing, we do not require extra paperwork. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Use our online STD testing service to make 93534 STD testing simpler and easier by skipping the doctor's office.
With a test recommendation tool available to you if you aren't sure what STD tests you should take, STD testing doesn't get any easier than our online STD testing service. We don't play around when it comes to convenience, which is why we have so many locations around the Lancaster area. Test result status updates can be had anytime, day or night, by calling our health specialists.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA-approved / cleared. Getting testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel. In the 93534 area, no one has a more advanced STD testing than STDcheck.com.
STI Data for Lancaster, California
A regular schedule of STD testing is the key to staying in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Lancaster area regarding STD infection and transmission.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
Skin-to-skin contact is enough to spread some STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to halting their spread. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with. Get tested for STDs frequently.