Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We offer the only testing for Hepatitis A as part of our all-inclusive panel. You do not have to worry about embarrassing questions from our testing center technicians. To ensure your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services.
If you need to cancel your testing, make sure to do it prior to visiting your selected test center to get your full refund. Whether you want to be screened for one or all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases, we have an STD test that will meet your needs. The glossary of STD terms on our website if for your convenience.
The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest center to you. Our laboratories test for a myriad of diseases so no one will guess why you are there. We designed our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers.
STD information for: Lampasas, Texas
By getting informed, you help stop the transfer of STDs by defending yourself against them.
The health department of Texas and the federal government collect data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Lampasas.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
About 25% of all people with STDs don't know that they are infected. Don't get stuck with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now. Many STDs can be contracted more than once.