Same-Day STD Testing
Purchase your STD testing, visit one of our 08701 testing centers, and get closer to knowing your results, all in the same day. Our system has been vetted by diagnostic specialists and guaranteed to give you accurate results. We offer convenient testing locations all over Lakewood, New Jersey and more than 4,000 STD testing centers in the country.
Get a status update any time while you wait for your results. Go to any of our conveniently located testing facilities around Lakewood for STD testing. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our site to find out what tests is right for you.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No one else has better Lakewood STD testing. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections.
Lakewood, New Jersey Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The Lakewood area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and data. Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be sure of your sexual health.
- In 2012, Atlantic County, New Jersey had STD morbidity rate of 1,140.
- The rate of chlamydia infection among men in New Jersey was 145.60 per 100,000 in 2011.
- The prevalence rate of HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2012 was 416.5 per 100,000 residents.
- Essex County accounted for majority of women newly infected (3,962) with HIV in 2010.
- Among the 50 states, New Jersey had one of the highest proportion of females among persons living with AIDS.
Protect yourself by practicing safe sex. As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Lakewood, New Jersey and across the USA.