Local Private STD Testing
You will be done with your test in 5 minutes or less. Our STD test in 80215 doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office. We know your time is important so we do not need more paperwork when you arrive for your lab test.
We have the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are reliable.Testing at our labs is always carried out under the supervision of a doctor for your safety. Take advantage of the resources we provide, such as our blog Exposed, to preserve control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service.
We are sure you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the level of service we would expect when we use them ourselves. We have center in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start. Since our labs conduct tests for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential.
Lakewood, Colorado STD Information
Data gathered by the federal government and the health department of Colorado is published each year with infection categories and communicability rates for Lakewood.
Get informed now if you want to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- 70% of all female HIV infections in 2010 were due to heterosexual contact
- Newly reported AIDS cases jumped 21% from 2006 to 2010 in Colorado
- The majority of new cases of HIV were found in people ages 20-29
- 21% of those diagnosed with HIV infection were Hispanics in 2010
- In 2009, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) spent $8,458,877 to fight HIV in Colorado
With over 19 million Americans testing positive for STIs, it is easy to get infected. The worst action you can take is to keep having sex without protection.