Rapid STD Testing
We are the only provider of online STD testing who incorporates a screening for Hepatitis A in our STD test panel. On your monthly statement, your charges will appear as FPK Services to protect your privacy. No embarrassing questions when you test with us today.
Have your STD testing processed by the same labs used by nearby hospitals. Use one of the many payment options we give you- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to pay for your STD tests. Rest easy knowing that your private information is kept safe by our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and any other federal and state privacy mandates.
Our laboratories test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our STD testing process to ensure utmost secrecy. The first step is to find a location in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the labs.
Lakeland, Florida STD Morbidity Data
The health department of Florida publishes yearly accounts about STDs and HIV in Lakeland and the state as a whole. If you have not gotten educated about STDs, you are playing with fire.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
- There were 1,240 male syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
- Broward County had the third highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
Getting your STD test through STDcheck.com is as easy as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, 24 hours 7 days.