Online STD Testing Service
Specialist referrals in Lake Worth, Florida put you one step closer to being cured if your STD testing comes back positive. If you test positive for certain diseases, our doctors in Lake Worth, Florida may be able to write prescriptions for the medication you need to get cured. We purposely make STD testing easy and quick by using STD tests that only require a small blood or urine sample.
Our labs employ physicians specifically to oversee testing. Our tests are what is offered by our testing centers and hospitals and healthcare centers, alike. Exposed, our STD testing and treatment blog, is updated regularly and always there for you to check out.
We designed our testing process to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence. Our test locations test for a multitude of conditions so no one will know why you are there. Start your testing fast by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
STI Infections Rate for Lake Worth, Florida
Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health routine for sexually active people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for a yearly report containing STD data for the Lake Worth area.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
Data show that 1 out of every 4 adults in Lake Worth have been positively diagnosed with an STD. Most STDs can be gotten more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself. When it comes to STDs in Florida, prevention is vital.