Low-Cost STD testing Centers
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Our service simplifies 33852 STD testing by allowing you to skip the doctor's visit. Our local testing locations do not require extra paperwork when you arrive.
The doctor who is there to oversee your testing process is what ensures the superiority and safety of our tests. Our testing is the exact same as what is used by healthcare centers and doctors. Our regularly-updated blog, Exposed, is an excellent resource for staying up to date on the issues currently surrounding STD testing and treatment.
In Florida STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are called co-infections, that is why we offer the gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel that screens for both STDs. We are the only online STD testing specialist that offers only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved / cleared tests including the syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Lake Placid, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
If you don't have the facts about STDs and how they are spread, you aren't defending yourself from contracting a disease that could stay with you for the rest of your life. Data from the health department of Florida is published every year and includes facts and figures about STD infections in Lake Placid.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- Broward County had the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
Everybody is getting tested for STDs including your friends so why not you?