Same-Day Local STD Testing
We have over 4,000 test centers throughout USA, including in the 97035 area of Lake Oswego, Oregon. Our testing process has been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. If you need STD testing in the 97035 area, choose any of our local testing centers for same-day testing.
Get test result status updates from any of our health specialists instead of going nuts while you wait. Let our online test recommendation tool take the guesswork out of what STD testing you need to take. Whichever test location is most conveniently located near you is where you can go to take your STD tests.
We send test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones. Results are emailed when ready. STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurer or place them on permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Lake Oswego, Oregon
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Lake Oswego from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of Oregon health department. If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual health and your safety.
- 70% of women who become infected with HIV in Oregon acquire their infection through heterosexual sex.
- In 2011, the annual rate of gonorrhea among men with HIV was 30 times higher than among the general population in Oregon.
- Males residing in Oregon accounted for the most co-infections from 2007-2011.
- HIV in Oregon has continued to increase, nearly doubling from 2,748 in 1997 to 5,576 in 2012.
- Oregon syphilis rate has climbed the past ten years.
Your health should be important to you. Get tested routinely to ensure that you are STD-free.