Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Because our doctors can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Lake Jackson, Texas, you can get treatment faster. Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Lake Jackson, Texas if you need to begin STD treatment. You can test for STDs with no more than a small blood or urine sample.
We give you many ways to purchase your STD testing- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. The testing centers we use to process our STD testing are so reputable that local hospitals use them, too. We abide by the same privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, that doctors do, so we can protect your personal information.
Your test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will send your test results in 1-2 days by email. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or medical records.
STD information for: Lake Jackson, Texas
You will not lose control of your sexual health if you take regular Lake Jackson STD tests. Anyone who lives in Texas is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
The chances that you will contract one or two sexually transmitted diseases in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get STD testing now.