Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our STD testing in 92530 surpasses your STD test needs with competitively priced testing packages. We guarantee that our testing procedure is easy. We use only laboratories that are CLIA-certified.
Take the same tests you'd get at a clinic in the privacy of one of our testing centers. Keep yourself up-to-date with the latest STD news on our blog, Exposed, Learn your STD status with our physician- managed STD testing.
To locate the nearest center to you, enter your zip code on our website. We will take care of you the same way we will like to be taken care of. Test with confidence knowing that our labs test for so many other conditions that do not relate to STIs, no one will know why you are there.
Lake Elsinore, California STD Information
Infection rates are just one of the types of data that is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Lake Elsinore each year. STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health routine.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
Testing in Lake Elsinore, California takes as few as 5 minutes. Condoms and dental dams will help reduce the risk of getting infected, but some can be transmitted by simple skin-to-skin contact. The chances that you'll contract an STD in your lifetime are very high.