Same-Day STD Testing
We guarantee your satisfaction by eliminating all unnecessary and awkward questions. Your privacy is paramount so we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly card statement. Our all-inclusive 10-test panel includes Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, unlike our competitors.
We give a full refund within 1-2 days for any testing that is cancelled before visiting one of our testing locations. Our STD test packages do not exclude any of the most commonly occurring STDs- HIV, herpes-1 and 2, syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea, and hepatitis A, B, and C. You can use the glossary of STD terms on our website to educate yourself about frequently used STD terminology.
Our labs test for so many conditions that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our testing process was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit. Finding the nearest lab is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website.
Lake City, Florida STI Data
It is vital to have the truth about STDs and HIV if you are going to protect yourself against them. Reports are posted every single year by the federal government and the health department of Florida with facts and figures about the recurrence of STDs and HIV in Lake City.
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
The only way to know your STD status is to be get Lake City STD testing. Sexually transmitted diseases pose a risk to everyone in Florida, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. At least 1 out of every 4 adults with an STD don't know they have the disease.