Local Same-Day STD Testing
Rapid STD testing at our 70601 testing centers is fast and easy. Our 4,000 testing centers across the country include the state of Louisiana and many in the Lake Charles area. We guarantee our test results because our testing process has been analyzed by our diagnostic specialists.
You won't have to waste time looking for a testing facility because we have many convenient located throughout Lake Charles. After answering a few simple questions, you'll get a suggestion of what tests to take if you use our test recommendation tool. With health specialists standing by 24/7, we make it simple to get an update on your STD test results while you wait.
Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the test centers. Our labs test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our testing procedure to ensure utmost secrecy. The first step is to find a center in your area by entering your zip code on our website.
STI Infections Data for Lake Charles, Louisiana
STD defense starts with knowledge. There are resources available for information about STD and HIV infection rates in Lake Charles, such as the reports put together by the federal government and Louisiana health department.
- In Louisiana, 29% of new HIV cases were among women.
- The primary risk factor for new HIV diagnoses in Louisiana is men who have sex with men (MSM).
- Louisiana has a prison population that is 3.5% HIV-positive, second only to New York's 5.5%.
- Primary and secondary syphilis cases were highest in Louisiana in 2011 for black people residing in or around Shreveport.
- Louisiana had an average of 1,376 HIV diagnoses in 2011.
Living in Louisiana makes it imperative that you commit to regular STD testing. Many common STDs do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know STD status.