Local HIV Testing Centers
If you need to be referred to a specialist to begin STD treatment in the Lake Charles, Louisiana area, our physicians are happy to help. We screen your blood or urine for STDs, so once you submit a small sample, you're done. Our network of physicians have authority to write prescriptions, so you can get medication to cure certain conditions in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule protects your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we follow it. We accept plenty of forms of payment, making it easy to purchase STD testing. Our labs are nearby to local hospitals.
Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea is quick with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA-approved / cleared. In the 70601 area, no one has a more sophisticated STD testing than STDcheck.com.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Lake Charles, Louisiana
If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with the facts. Every year, the Louisiana health department and federal government collect and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Lake Charles.
- In 2011, 10,360 people living in Louisiana were positively diagnosed with AIDS.
- Louisiana is among the top 12 states with the highest number children with an HIV-related death in 2010.
- The top four parishes in Louisiana with the highest HIV/AIDS cases (from highest to lowest) are Orleans, East Baton Rouge, Jefferson, and Caddo.
- The HIV-related death rate in Louisiana is 5 per 100,000 people.
- In 2008, Louisiana ranked 11th in the number of reported AIDS cases out of all 50 states.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge system approved / cleared by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.