Online STD Testing Service
Our CLIA-certified laboratories employ only trained and experienced technicians to ensure accurate test results. As the online STD testing leader, our processes are very simple. It doesn't get better than our competitively priced STD testing in 60044.
Read client review and testimonials on our website. Our payment process is secure with 128 bit encryption. We have trained counselors standing by 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
No other testing company has more advanced yet uncomplicated, Lake Bluff STD testing. Testing for syphilis in 60044 is take no time with our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that.
Lake Bluff, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Taking an STD test today is the only way to be sure of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) compiles data and STD statistics in Lake Bluff and the entire state of Illinois each year.
- Illinois ranked 46th in HIV infections in 2011.
- The rate of Hispanic males living with HIV in Illinois in 2010 was 2.1 times that of White males.
- 72.9 out of every 100,000 Black Illinois resident had HIV at the end of 2011.
- 1,721 men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- Illinois ranked 8th for gonorrhea in 2010
There are a million reasons you ought to get tested for STDs today but the fact is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.