Same-Day Private STD Testing
Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription antibiotics at the discretion of our LaGrange, Georgia doctors. Our STD testing centers will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs. Get referred to a specialist in LaGrange, Georgia if you test positive for an STD.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is one of the federal guidelines that help us protect your private information. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts are all accepted ways to pay for your STD test package. Our nationwide network of labs are the most trustworthy available for STD testing and process tests for hospitals and doctors as well.
If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in LaGrange, Georgia, we have the test panel that searches for both infections at the same time. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most advanced test for syphilis in the market. In the 30240 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for LaGrange, Georgia
There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in Georgia each year. The only way to be sure that you are disease-free is to get LaGrange STD testing.
- 161.3 persons per 100,000 were positive for gonorrhea in Georgia in 2010.
- In 2011, Richmond and Columbia counties accounted for 2,700 STD infections in the state of Georgia.
- 771 late stage cases of syphilis were reported in Georgia in 2011.
- In 2011, Georgia was ranked 7th in the country for chlamydia infections.
- 5.6 persons per 100,000 died from HIV in Georgia in 2009.
We have confidential STD tests in 30240 right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you purchase the test package.