Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We are able to test a very small sample of blood or urine, so you are in and out of our testing center quickly. Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions in Lafayette, Louisiana. Our doctors in Lafayette, Louisiana can provide you with a referral to a specialist if you need to begin STD treatment.
Do not wait to have your STD questions answered- just speak with any of our skilled counselors. Customers love to talk about the service they get from us on our website in reviews and testimonials. We offer a completely safeguarded, secure checkout procedure.
Results can be read on Pcs, smartphones and tablets. We send test results by email. As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance companies or place them on permanent health records.
Lafayette, Louisiana Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Be in charge of your sexual status immediately by getting informed about sexually transmitted diseases. Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Louisiana health department with data about STDs in Lafayette, are available every year.
- The estimated rate of men who are HIV positive residing in Louisiana in 2011 was 53.6 per 100,000 people.
- The rate of HIV-positive women per 100,000 people living in Louisiana is 20.5, almost triple the national rate of 7.7 by population.
- The HIV-related death rate in Louisiana is 5 per 100,000 people.
- The number of gonorrhea infections in Louisiana went up from 2010 to 2011.
- In 2011, 6,408 known HIV cases in Louisiana were among men known to have sex with other men.
Getting STD tests through STDcheck.com is quite easy - you will be done in less than 5 minutes, we guarantee it.