Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation make it easy to get tested for STDs in Lafayette, Louisiana. Our diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process to ensure the results are accurate. Our online STD testing service is the best option for same-day STD testing in 70508.
You cannot get easier Lafayette STD testing than our conveniently located testing facilities. Finding out what STD tests to take doesn't get any easier than using our test recommendation tool. Any time you want an update on the status of your test results, you are able to call and get it from one of our health specialists.
Our laboratories conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. We created our testing procedure with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Find the center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Lafayette, Louisiana
If you don't get informed about STDs, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing. Annual reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Louisiana containing data about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Lafayette.
- In 2011, 8,301 black men are living with HIV in Louisiana.
- The highest rate of Primary and Secondary syphilis in Louisiana males was reported in Caddo Parish in 2011.
- The HIV-related death rate in Louisiana is almost double the national average of 2.6 per 100,000 people.
- 9,169 people infected with gonorrhea were reported in 2011.
- Black people make up only 32% of Louisiana's overall population but 74% of newly diagnosed HIV cases.
Safe sexual practices begin with regular STD testing and diligent use of contraceptives like condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old are the highest-risk group for sexually transmitted diseases.